Friday, November 2, 2007

quick post


Hi all,

Just a quick post with a pic from Halloween of my little trick or treaters. Aren't they cute? Actually I had a couple more pics but they did not turn out because Trix was so frustrated waiting to go by the time I took the pic that all he did was cry. lol yes he has a mask on but you can see in most of the pics through his eyes that he was crying lol.

It has been another busy week but hey that is life with the Cheerio family. :) I am off for the weekend with hubs! We are going away (ok one night but hey it is something) to Ocean Shores! I will try and take some pics while we are there. We are excited I think it has been since before Honey Nut was born that we just took off for a weekend just the two of us. Gee I hope we have something to talk about after an hour or so...you know to get through a real conversation. In kiddieland an hour conversation between two adults takes a day and a half usually. lol No seriously we are looking forward to it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I really like the new background. (no, I don't know how long you've had it up...I usually check this very early in the morning!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids look really cute. Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete