Monday, January 7, 2008

menu



Hello all...so here is my menu plan for the week.

Monday: Chunky Chicken Divan, Breadsticks, and salad

Tuesday: French toast, eggs, and sausage

Wednesday: Hot roast beef sandwiches & fries

Thursday: Happy 10 year anniversary to me and hubs...Chicken Pad Thai, and salad

Friday: pork chops, applesauce, and brown rice

I am trying to keep most of it lowfat, however there were a couple nights such as Tuesday when I have a brownie troop meeting with Honey Nut...oh and then Friday my menu will be totally cooked in my crockpot (except for the applesauce of course) because honey nut and I have a brownie sleepover at a local church with about 25 other troops...yay me. lol If you don't hear from me by Wednesday next week it is because the girlscouts won and all us leaders and moms are tied up to a chair stuck in a closet while the girls elope. just kidding...sort of.

anyway hope you all have a yummy week!

The Cheerio Queen

1 comment:

  1. I love the sound of chunky chix divan. Mmmm... Great menu!! Mine is up here. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete