Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday....


Here is a new meme I ran across that talks about ten things your thankful for and I love that idea. :) Oh and on a side note before I start the meme check out this article I was in! http://edition.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/08/11/stay.at.home.moms.economy.ap/index.html?iref=24hours


Anyway...Here goes:

1. I am thankful for the chance to be in an article about stay at home moms to show that it is possible in this declining economy to still stay at home and be happy.

2. I am thankful for my husband and wonderful children

3. I am thankful for friends and family who are always supportive

4. I am thankful that God blessed me with a child with special needs which has led me to a new career from home, and also with the chance to remember what is really important in life.

5. I am thankful for chocolate

6. I am thankful for my son's service dog who now allows hubby and I to be able to have some peace of mind and sleep. ;)

7. I am thankful for the great weather we have been having

8. I am thankful for these hard economic times to remind us what is really important in life

9. I am thankful for mindless entertainment like reality tv lol. ok you know you watch it too.

10.I am thankful that my family and I are all healthy.

ok well that is it for my first ten things tuesday..how did I do?

the cheerio queen

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Jenna!

    First and foremost, welcome to "Ten Things Tuesday"! So happy that you found it and joined in the blessing-counting!

    You have beautiful children! That is a great picture of them in your header.

    Congratulations about the article! I just read through it. Staying at home has been a blessing for me as well. All of the sacrifices have been worth every minute ~ even the difficult minutes.

    I always love to ask where you came across my blog and this meme. It's amazing to me how this whole blogging community works!

    Have a wonderful day! Hope you'll come visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did just great! There is always so very much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete