Friday, December 14, 2007

Hello again....

I am sorry it has been so long since I posted. I always have big dreams of posting every day or even every other day but I just have not been able too. When I do have time I often am tired or just have not had anything to blog about. Most o fmy blogs update you on my family although my goal was to use my blog to talk about topics...especially homeschooling. I do spend time reading quite a few blogs for inspiration on homeschooling ideas, along with inspiration on family life, christian living etc. I want to highlight a few blogs that i normally read becuase I think they are ust really good blogs. No I am not part of any blogging awards committe or anything like that but these are blogs I really like to read for a chuckle, inspiration, ideas etc.

the first one I want to talk about I actually just found and it is really neat. Her blog is "Large Family Mothering" This woman homeschools 14 children! I am not kidding she really does. She also recently wrote a really neat post on coming back to family life. I found it so inspiring. I am the type of person she was describing in this article she wrote and posted recently. Check out this article and then explore her blog...http://ladyofvirtue.blogspot.com/2007/12/return-of-family.html
the second one I want to highlight is : It coulda been worse! All I can say is if you want to laugh then this is definitely a blog for you to read! Deedee is hilarious and humble about raising and homeschooling her "three quirky children" as stated in her bio on her blog. I don't think I have ever read her blog where I have not laughed at what she writes and i mean that in a good way. :) check her out at: http://fiddledeedee.net/
the third blog I read every day mostly for inspiration is one I have talked about before. "By Sun and Candelight" is a very inspirational blog and one that as a homeschooler myself I check every day because she always has such cool crafts and ideas for celebrating seasons. Oh and I always check to see what her kids are reading for books because so often I get stuck in a rut of one kind of books for the kids...she has awesome ideas. She makes you feel as if your a guest in her home just through her writing and it is obvious her kids are very blessed. She is also a nature lover so you should check into some of her awesome posts on nature. Dawn is one of those people that writes so well you feel like she is a friend of yours even if you have not met her in person lol. Check out her blog at: http://www.dawnathome.typepad.com/
The last one I want to highlight is "Getting Ahead" if you are looking at ways to be frugal then you should visit Jennifer over there. :) She has some GREAT ideas! She is a homeschooling mom of 4 who recently went through a period where she wanted to pay a dental bill and so she actually made it on $25 dollars a week for a family of SIX for groceries..also using what she had stockpile in the house. I am impressed she also payed off her dental bill. She has some of the neatest ideas and seeing as how my goal for this year is to "be healthy, and more frugal" I will be visiting her blog a lot. :) Go visit Jennifer and her adorable kids at :http://getting-ahead.blogspot.com/

Well those are some of the blogs I like to read...how about you? If there is a blog you love to read that you want to share then leave me a comment. :)

I hope everyone has an awesome holiday season. :)

Take Care,
The Cheerio Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment