Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Works for me Wednesday...


It has been forever since I have written one but I do read this carnival frequently. These bloggers have the best tips. :)


My tip for the day is in order to make dinner prep easier, when I get home from grocery shopping I immediately pre cook my ground beef and ground turkey and season it, then freeze it in usable portions. It saves me so much time especially on nights when the kids have somewhere they need to be. I also in addition to that put any other meat *pork chops, steak, chicken* etc. in ziplock bags and put marinade in with it before I freeze. Then as it is thawing all day it is marinating and depending on the marinade ingredients...it is also tenderizing it for you.


On the day of cook I just take out and thaw and make the side dishes.

Works for me.


Be sure and check out "We are That Family" for more awesome ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment