Monday, March 12, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


So I decided to jump on board with this. I love this becasue I read everyone else's and it gives me new ideas. :) Ok here is my menu this week!



Monday- Spaghetti Pie (been seeing this one a lot and decided to try it)

garlic peppercorn bread

caesar salad


Tuesday- Enchiladas (it is quick and honeynut has a girlscout site sale that night)

Salad


Wednesday- pot roast

mashed potatoes

green beans


Thursday- whole wheat veggie calzones

pineapple


Friday- bbq beef sandwiches (made from leftover pot roast)

seasoned fries


3 comments:

  1. I made that spaghetti pie too, it was good!
    Have a great week.
    blessings~
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah! i've seen spag pie from others too & looks like it's a hit!

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree with you, that Menu Plan Mondays provide us with great recipe ideas.
    Let me know how your family likes the Spaghetti Pie. Maybe I'll give it try next week.

    ReplyDelete