Monday, June 4, 2007

Monday Meme...

Ok first off I love to do Memes so I am doing one. I don't like to tag specific people because some people do not like to do these. If anyone wants to participate go right ahead but comment me so I can be nosey and read yours too lol. There is NO pressure (do it do it do it do the meme do the meme) lol seriously no pressure. :) Have a great Monday!

1. Where were you when the ball dropped for 2007? at some friends house trying to look like I was staying awake.

2. what the heck happened to the number 2 question?

3. What are you listening to right now? silence the kids have not gotten up yet.

4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? when Princess Diana died I cried..we shared the same birthday...of course I never actually met her. My husband thought I was nuts.
5. What color underwear are you wearing? I hate this question. who cares?

6. Do you live in a zoo? a husband, 3 kids and a home daycare...you do the math!

7. What did you do this morning? so far write my blog and pray.

8. What does your mom do for a living? she co- owns a company with my dad.

9. Where do you work? for a company which requires me to multi task as a psychiatrist, errand runner, fill in as the CEO, booboo curer, keeper of the "make it all better" hugs, teacher, cook, cleaner, laundress, finder of the "mom where is my other shoe"....and a few more jobs. and all I get in return is unconditional love, and unlimited hugs and kisses, no actual money is exchanged.....lucky me :)

10. What are your favorite smells? babies, vanilla, island colada potpurri, cookies etc. I could go on for a long time.

11. What are the last two digits of your phone number? which number? I have several. :)

12. What was the last concert you attended? I think it was brooks and dunn

13. Who was with you? hubs

14. What was the last movie you watched? shrek III

15. What do you dislike at the moment? getting up early lol

16. What do you crave right now? nothing but I am about to get a slimfast for breakfast.

17. Did you dream last night? yes

18. What was the last TV show you watched? I think it was bridezillas last night

19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring of course.

21. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? hubs

22. Who last IM’d you? I don't really im so I don't remember

23. Are you on any medication? nope

24. What side of the bed do you sleep on? left

25. What color shirt are you wearing? black

26. What color is your razor? I am supposed to have my own? well HUBS razor is silver *blush*

27. What is your favorite frozen treat? fruit bars

28. How many tattoos/piercings do you have? just my ears pierced

29. What are your favorite stores? stride rite for the kids, old navy, sears, childrens place, macys although I could never afford them.

30. Are you thirsty right now? not really but I am going to drink some water soon

31. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? yes since I am married!

32. Who’s someone you haven’t seen in awhileand miss? Lisa, and Robin

33. What did you do last night? came home from the mariners game and put the kids to bed.

34. Do you care what people think about you? more then I care to admit, however only people I care about. If I don't care about them I don't care what they think. :)

35. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble? I am sure back when I was a kid but not since then.

36. Do you like your nose? I guess.

37. What color is your room? which one? I have lots of rooms in my house? hehe

38. When was the last time you worked out? last week.

39. Do you like pedicures? love em

40. Where do you live? at home with hubs and kids

41. Are you an aggressive driver? not since I had kids I am not.

42. Who is your cell phone carrier? me!

43. Do you like the person who posted this last? I don't know them I found the meme on the internet somewhere and copied it. :)

44. Do you know their birthday? nope

45. What is the thing you’d most want to change about yourself? to be a little less naive and trusting.

46. What color is your car? red

47. What do you smell like right now? I don't know but hubs just kissed me good bye and made a remark about a little toothpaste wouldn't hurt ....hey I just got up lol

48. What is your favorite color? pink

49. Do you like mustard? yes

50. What do you tell yourself when times get hard? "this too shall pass" and also " God does not give you anything he doesn't think you can handle"

51. Would you ever sky dive? no way

52. What do you sleep on? a bed

53. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? yes quite a bit!

54. What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant? boy this is an old meme...she has had the baby now and truthfully...I don't care.

55. Do you enjoy giving hugs? yes!

56. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable? in a mom way maybe lol

57. Do you own a digital camera? yes and I love it!

58. What celebrities have you been compared to? ok none looks wise, but in highschool my friends used to say I was a lot like "june cleaver" I guess I was born domestic and in the fifties. lol

59. What does your 19th text message say? I have no idea probably... honey please get me some new socks on your way home lol

60. How ’bout your 30th? been there done that

61. Who did you hang out with last night? hubs and the kids what a cool group of people

62. What are you doing this Saturday? a party and taking the kids to a bday party.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you answered a lot of questions. Fun answers! I've never seen Bridezilla, but my MIL says those women are crazy!

    Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was a lot of questions. Very fun.

    Looks like fun at the mariner's game. My boys would really love to check out a suite.

    Have a great Monday!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete