Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sunday Musings


Hello all!

How was your Sunday? I attached a pic of me and hubs at the Mariners game today...by the way they WON!! Woohoo! Now let me tell you...if you have never sat in "suites" before...I highly recommend it! It was so cool. No lines to get in our out because you cannot even get on the floor unless you have tickets, no lines in the bathroom either. Everything is plush, you stay warm but never are directly in the sun. The seats are padded etc. It was fully catered, you can get up and walk around a bit without stepping over twelve people too lol. Oh and the food was great! Hubs new company seems to be full of very nice people who are proud of their company and that is nice. At first it was akward a little since hubs started on Friday and today was the summer fling event...he does not know anyone yet lol. But everyone was friendly and the guy he works with came a little later and sat with us so it was nice.


I have an "Awww" moment today....Trix has been practicing "force talk" to hubs and I...i.e. don't tell me what to do mommy and daddy or I will be mad at you! that sort of thing. well he started to say something like that today and Lucky Charms piped up and said "Trix you should not say that..God is watching you and he does not like that" I was so proud, then he followed it up with...I am trying not to say mean things too because Jesus lives in my heart and everyone's hearts and I don't want to disappoint him! I was so pleased...he is listneing in Sunday School! lol


The kids were at my parents today and Grandpa had them outside all day pulling weeds, and redoing part of the yard, they loved getting to go in "pampa's " big truck to the dump too! He had them so worn out that when we got there trix was asking if he could take a nap. lol Bless his heart!

We are home now and are all tired but happy it was a great day with beautiful weather. Hope your Sunday was great.


The Cheerio Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment