Saturday, February 9, 2008

2 posts in less then a week...shocking I know...

Not too much to write about today so I decided to go over some of the things I actually heard spoken in my house. None of these are made up and are in their original form. :)small disclaimer here: the kids really do get along most of the time but then hey there are those days. Spoken from the mouths of babes.

Honey Nut- "mom I have a slight cramp in my left side...I must be getting my first period" she just about hyperventilated..we call her "sara bernhart" for a reason.Keep in mind she is at the ripe old age of 8. and no that was not what was happening thank goodness.

Trix- annoyed that his brother and sister were making noise at bedtime said to them "shutup I am trying to sleep liverlips" I probably should not have laughed but I was annoyed at trying to get them to stay in bed lol.

Trix- in response to his younger brother messing up his artwork "oh man look what you done!" Lucky Charms responded: "oh pipe down boobyhead" where they get these terms I do not know.

Honey Nut- " Look what I can do Mom?" then she proceeded to turn her eyelids inside out...I am so proud.

Lucky Charms- " you better listen to me Trix or I am gonna spit in your cereal" Trix "oh whatever...you do that and I am going to kick you in the privacy" Siblings are so great.

and last but not least...
Lucky Charms- "FIRE IN THE HOLE!!"...which was immediately followed by a loud fart. Promptly sending his brother and sister and dad into fits of laughter, which now means that every time he passes gas is an "event" with the given warning "Fire in the hole". Which leads to me calling out "is that really necessary?"

Oh my pride can just not be contained.

So how was YOUR week?
The Cheerio Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment