Friday, April 27, 2007


Here is a great tip I got from another blogger today. and I wanted to share it under Frugal Fridays. It is for a website called "Spelling Time" I love it because it is FREE to sign up and it has the kids spell words, then they have to write with a pencil and paper each one of their spelling words . When they are done and for every word they spell correctly the kids get game points to play a game...but they must do their spelling first. The concept is easy the more the kids spell correctly the more game points they get! Best of all as I said above this site is F-R-E-E I don't know how much more frugal you can get then that. The words are all age and grade appropriate. As a homeschooler who has a daughter who is still struggling with some spelling this is a fun way to help her out. It would be good review for kids in public and private school as well. :) Here is the link: http://www.spellingtime.com/
The Cheerio Queen

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is good. My oldest flies through everything, except spelling. This may be a great motivator! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete