Monday, April 9, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


Well I procrastinated last week and did not participate but it turns out after all the drama of last week (you can read prior posts) I would not have followed it anyway lol.
So I am hopeful that by my not procrastitnating that this week will go much smoother although I definitely need the plan as it is spring break for the school district here and although my kids are homeschooled I will have extra daycare kids all week.
Have a good week!
Oh and don't forget to check out more great ideas at http://orgjunkie.blogspot.com/ special thanks to the Organizing Junkie who hosts this every week!
Monday-Cheesy ham casserole
Tuesday- roast chicken in the rotisserie
Wednesday- whole wheat veggie calzones
Thursday- leftovers
Friday- spaghetti and meatballs
The Cheerio Queen

3 comments:

  1. Boy, it sounds like you're definitely going to be very busy this week.
    Our teen is homebased. He had Spring Break last week. No activities for me to drive him to. What a welcome break for me. I decided to use that week to make doctors appointments, ect.
    Now, it's back to the schedule. I've got to check on my laundry. See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think over half of us are having spaghetti this week! Such a favorite in this house!

    Have a wonderful, blessed week!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete