Thursday, May 10, 2007

TAGGED!

Yesterday was a great day! the boys both did well at gymnastics although Lucky Charms did not listen as well as normal because his coach was at nationals and the fill in teacher does not command as much discipline as his regular coach does. :) Then afterwords Trix was dropped off at the school for speech and occupation. Then last night we finally went grocery shopping. We have been going through and cleaning out our cabinets and eating the stuff that has been sitting in there awhile..some of it was pretty good and none of us got food poisining so I guess that is good. But we needed a BIG shopping trip so after daycare kids left Hubs, and kids and I went shopping and filled up our cupboards. After the kids went to bed and I had put all groceries away I looked at my full cupboards, full fridge, clean house, and happy sleeping children and content hubs and thanked God for how he has provided for us so well since hubs has been out of work. No he has not found work yet but in a way it has been good because my dad had his gall bladder out this week which kind of came up rather suddenly and hubs has been available to help out. My parents own a company and hubs has been out helping do service calls and keeping things going while dad recooperates so I know God had this in his plan. :) I do wish he would work a little more on our time as far as revealing what hubs next job will be but as my Pastor says...God works on HIS time not ours. That does not stop me from praying that he please "speed his time" up a little. However like I said if I stand back and look at our life right now I can see that he is doing a LOT of work on it and so I will continue to be grateful for what he has done so far. We are not in the streets, our kids are clothed, happy, we have groceries, a nice place to live etc. So things could be a lot worse. When I was upset about Trix having such a serious seizure a couple weeks ago I received a phone call from another mom friend of mine who is a first year homeschooler as well...when I asked her how she was doing with it etc. she said great but then she told me about one of her sons who had fallen off a ski lift 2.5 stories off...miraculously he survived, he broke his neck and is in a neck brace and has had a lot of physical therapy, a lot of doc visits, etc. But I realized then that my situation with Trix could have been so much worse, yet he was completley over his seizure etc. I prayed and thanked God for taking care of trix and of my friends son who is by the way doing much better and should be getting the neck brace off soon. :) Well i should finish up with my tag and get going...today is library day and I am thinking about the park too because we have been having some of the most beautiful weather here adn I want to take advantage of it.:) If I am feeling really domestic today I just might pack a picnic lunch too!




How cool I have been tagged by Mom Tu Tu for this so here is my answers. I have done these before but never actually been tagged so thanks Mom Tu Tu for including me lol. :) I am part of the "popular mom blog group" now! haha

7 random/weird/habits or things about me:

1. I have to sleep with my head covered in the comforter. Don't ask me why I know it is weird. maybe subconciously I am blocking out the kids? Of course I passed the habit onto Trix he does it too. lol

2. I pray every day for chocolate to become an actual food group. I am not kidding. One has to have their priorities you know.

3. my sign is cancer and hubs sign is aquarius ...according to astrology charts we are not compatible lol although I can tell you after being married for 9 and together for 10 years we are very compatible ...but I still believe in astrology.

4.this is not news to anyone who knows me but I am about the most maternal person you will find.

5. in highschool I was called "mrs. cleaver" as a nickname. I am not kidding

6. in highschool my girlfriends voted me "most likely to drive a minivan"...nice now but not the image you want in highschool.

7. I am addicted to memes/surveys. I am thinking about starting a 12 step program for them.

8. I know it says 7 random things but I am making number 8. I tag...whichever one of my readers wants to do the tag...the reason being I am still slow in blogging and have not figured out how to link anyone elses blog to mine without just putting in their URL. Like when you see other people blogs and you see them talk about another blog and so you click on their name insteaad of the url address and it takes you to their blog. If I ever figure out how watch out my blogging friends! I will be sending readers your way! ;)

The Cheerio Queen

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating with me! I was hoping that everyone I tagged would enjoy it. I'm new to blogging myself. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete