Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday 2post!


Ok so after posting the other day about not posting pics of the kids a dear friend emailed me and mentioned that it is not quite as scary as I thought it was. She should know her hubby is a police sergeant and a darn good one too. He also teaches womens self defense courses and he does that out of his own compassion for teaching women knowledge to protect themselves. If your ever in my area let me know and I will find out when his next class is. He is great...he mostly teaches you statistics as well as some moves. I totally trust what he and my friend said so I decided since I have the new camera and am so

Lucky Charms reaction to having to go home from the park! lol




excited about some of the pics I have been taking with it that I would show off my angels. Hope you like the pics! I am pretty partial of course so I think they are adorable but here are the pics and get used to me being the overly proud mommy who shows off 7 million obnoxious pics of her kids lol!Thanks Jess!







My sweet boys...arent' they cute?

















Honey Nut posing for mommy :)
















Trix...gotta love that face!

Till Next Time!
The Cheerio Queen

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!!! :)
    I am glad you are able to share those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious children you have.
    Thank you for sharing the photos.
    It's great to put faces with the cereal. lol

    ~ Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the photos. how precious his tooth loss is classic. soooooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete