Wednesday, May 9, 2007

WFMW


Hi all just a quick tip since I cannot think of any good big tips today. Lucky Charms was up last night coughing and kept me up. It never ceases to amaze me how such a little guy can cough for so long, be in a dead sleep and STILL refuse to take his cough medicine without requiring me to basically sit on him and pry his mouth open lol. I felt so bad for him though my little angel.
anyway onto today's tip. :) This one is a cooking one. When making grilled sandwiches, or quesadillas or anything requiring you to butter the outsides of the bread or tortilla before you put it in the skillet....I use the butter SPRAY instead of spreading thick messy butter on both sides of the bread. This way you still get the golden color but without getting your counter, hands, whatever...messy. I simply put the sandwich together spray the top of it with butter spray, and then turn it upside down in the skillet, then while in the skillet I spray the other side. The advantage of this is that some of the butter sprays they have out there are in different flavors like butter garlic spray. Also these sprays are easier to put on in moderation! Works for me!
Till next time,
The Cheerio Queen

2 comments:

  1. Great idea.

    I hope Lucky Charms is feeling better and Mama is getting some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the coughing. We're dealing with the same thing right now! I tagged you over at my blog. I hope you don't mind. I'm new to this tagging thing.

    ReplyDelete